VizCollab is the answer.... What was the question?
I need a collaboration tool for the visual things, like designs of any kind.
I want to collaborate easily with my clients ( or all the participants of the project ). When there are many participants I don't want to type 20 emails to invite them all.
I must have all the designs of the project in one place, and also want to be able to upload new design-versions and to be able to compare between current and previous versions.
I must be able to work on designs with large dimentions and when i work on web design i want to continue from the mockup to the live web site.
Another thing is that sometimes i nagotiate the details of a specific thing with the client (or group) so i need a place for discussions but also a place where i can write short messages or long informative text.
I prefer to collaborate on my own time, but when we have online meetings i would like the annotations to be updated on the spot.
I want to be able to have many annotations and that it wont be a mess and to know which one i already saw. Having colored annotations would be helpful and also a work-status would be nice.
I want new clients to hire me because they know I listen to them.
For web designers
- Multiple designs for the same project
- Multiple versions for any design
- All designs and versions are easily accessible
- Unlimited number of participants
- Each annotation has a title - ideal for giving short feedback.
- Each annotation contains a threaded discussion, ideal for a group discussion.
- Each annotation can contain large text, ideal for expressing complex ideas.
- Use a password to invite a group - ideal for a collaborative session of a group when you don't want to invite each individual
- A textual summary of all annotations
- Changes are synchronously updating to all participants
- Compare visually between versions
- Support for designs/plans with large width and height
- Colored annotations linked to your personal categories
- Work status on annotations
- Unread flag on annotations
- Option to add images to each annotation
- Support for a RightToLeft Language Direction.
For architects, engineers and industrial designers
- Links between mockups
- Collaborate on live web sites, not just mockups
- Support for DWF engineering format